Welcome home to Residence 2005. Enjoy unobstructed views from every room of San Francisco's Twin Peaks, Oracle Stadium, and city lights through floor to ceiling windows. This highly upgraded unit features Italian cabinetry in the open kitchen and luxurious bathroom, designer paint, LED lighting fixtures, built out closet systems, black out shades in the bedroom and Nest WiFi-controlled Air Conditioning. One Rincon Hill is a world-class building with a proven track record of spoiling residents with 5-star hotel-quality amenities including 24/7 full-sized vehicle valet parking for each unit, a grand porte-cochere, concierge, package & dry cleaning attendant, a heated lap pool, two club-level gyms, zoom-friendly lounges, doggy area, & Uncle Harry's resident lounge. This unit also features in-unit laundry and secured additional storage. Residence 2005 will not disappoint, come take a look today!
- Expansive living area with breathtaking views of San Francisco, Downtown, and Twin Peaks
- Large bedroom with a built-out, walk-in closet
- Custom window coverings throughout
- Black out shades in the bedroom
- Tripple paned windows in the bedroom for increased sound proofing
- Nest-controlled heating & air conditioning
- Lutron-wired 1GB Internet-ready
- Google Webpass & Monkey Brains
- 24/7 valet parking for one full-sized vehicle or SUV
- On-site designated storage locker
- Open kitchen with breakfast bar
- Italian "Del Tongo" cabinetry with task lighting
- Stainless-steel appliance suite including:
- Bosch dishwasher
- Bosch microwave
- Bosch range & oven
- SubZero refrigerator w/ icemaker
One Rincon Hill is a world-class building with a proven track record of spoiling its residents with five-star hotel-quality amenities including but not limited to:
- 24/7, text-requested valet parking for each residence
- An off-street grand porte-cochere at the end of a tree-lined driveway is Ideal for stress-free ridesharing and deliveries
- Only high-rise in the neighborhood with this ultra-luxury experience
- 24/7 lobby attendant & concierge
- Package room & dry cleaning attendant
- Drycleaning service provided by Mulberry's
- Numerous zoom-friendly lounges & clubrooms
- BBQ area & outdoor dining spaces
- Outdoor fireplace and lounging areas
- A convenient doggy relief area outside the main lobby
- Heated lap pool & hot tub are located on the 8th-floor terrace
- Outdoor firepit surrounded by a reflection pool
- Two club-level fitness centers featuring:
- Professional-grade exercise equipment
- Cardio, strength-building equipment, and a squat rack
- Recent upgrades with new (2022) equipment
- Gender-specific lockerrooms w/
- Steam room & saunas
- Walk-in showers
- Personal storage lockers
- Water filtration stations
- Access to the Ken Fulk-designed Uncle Harry's Lounge at the Harrison
- WiFi for use as a co-working space during work hours
- Reservable for private events
- Catering kitchen & storage area
- Two complete bars fit for bartended private events
About One Rincon Hill:
One Rincon Hill is one of the tallest all-residential towers west of the Mississippi River. Its location near the apex of Rincon Hill, at an elevation of over 100 feet gives it an apparent height of well over 700 feet, making it one of the most prominent additions to the San Francisco skyline in over 30 years. Rising from the base of San Francisco’s Bay Bridge, the two-phase, 1,250,000-square-foot One Rincon Hill development includes two 60- and 45-story towers containing 695 condominiums and 14 townhouses at the base of the towers.
The all-residential tower is located on a narrow site just eight miles from the San Andreas Fault. In response to being built in this highly seismic region, the project employs a first-of-its-kind structural system, using a nontraditional Performance Seismic Design approach (PSD), the first-ever to be approved in California.
This structure features a concrete ductile core wall and four concrete outrigger columns connected by buckling restrained braces. The PSD design eliminated the need for an exterior moment frame which increased individual unit areas, allowed unobstructed views, shortened construction time, optimized material quantities, and enhanced performance.
Another first in this project is the tuned liquid-mass damper, the first to be employed in the U.S. Two 54,000-gallon tuned liquid sloshing damper tanks located at the building’s top use the motion of sloshing water to counteract wind accelerations and increase occupant comfort.
The Rincon Tower contains high-speed elevators with special features for moving residents effectively, and a large water tank designed to help the skyscraper withstand strong winds and earthquakes. The elevators are the second-fastest in the city of San Francisco, traveling from the ground floor to the 61st floor (the mechanical level) in only 26 seconds to speed.
Designed as a catalyst for urban renewal, One Rincon Hill has set a new standard for urban living in the Bay Area.